Category Archives: In a thought…

3%

By | In a day..., In a thought..., In another... | No Comments

A great thought for you this morning… “There’s no traffic beyond the extra mile.” There’s a societal dissection that tells us 97% make up the majority and the remaining 3% are known as the outliers.  The outliers are the most “successful” around us.  However you define success, the outliers seem…

Read More

Happiness is a Choice

By | In a thought... | No Comments

Choose to be happy.  We make thousands of choices every day, some more significant than others.  But yet the most important of them all, the choice to be happy, we seem to think we don’t have control over.  “He’s happy because he has money, or because he’s lucky, or because…

Read More